It’s FRIDAY! That means it’s time for another Summer Flashback, a fun blog hop created by Tammy’s Two Cents. Today we’re sharing our favorite childhood foods. This could be a very long entry, food lover that I am. So to keep it short I’ll just list a few favorite foods from my childhood, aside from my mom’s homemade lasagna, my dad’s barbeque and my grandma’s glunkies (all made from scratch). For those, there’s no contest.
What were you childhood favorites?
- Ice Pops – What kid doesn’t love these?!
- Toast with Grape Jelly – Had to be grape jelly though!
- Squirrel Ice Cream – Apparently it was easier to say than “swirl.” Go figure.
- Fluffernutter – If you’ve never had one, go make one right now! Seriously.
- Crappy Crunch – Or more commonly known as Cap’n Crunch. I asked my mom one day why she never corrected me. She thought it was “cute.” hmmmm
- Whoppers – Crunchy, chocolatey goodness!