This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Success® Rice. All opinions are my own.
The only thing I don’t like about rice is that it can be a little time-consuming to make. That is, of course, unless you use instant rice. And let’s face it, with so many instant rice options out there, why wouldn’t you?
One of my favorite instant rice options comes from Success. It’s available in four varieties – Whole Grain Brown Rice, White Rice, and aromatic Basmati Rice and Jasmine Rice – and scores extra “easy to make” points by providing a simple boil-in-bag method. Just drop the bag into water and boil!
Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no mess, no measure boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in less than 10 minutes. Better yet, the white and brown rice can sit for up to 30 minutes before being served, making it foolproof!
For our latest rice-tastic family meal, I created one of my husband and daughter’s favorites – Southwestern Skillet Rice. The meal is served with tortilla chips, which my husband likes to use to scoop up the skillet rice. I, on the other hand, like to crush up the tortilla chips and mix them into the rice. Either option is delicious!
Visit www.successrice.com for quick and easy recipes you can make any day of the week. You can also like the Success® Rice Facebook page for more recipes and lifestyle tips to make mealtimes easier and more fun.
With 4 varieties available including: Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice, and globally-inspired aromatic varieties of Success® Rice, including fragrant Thai Jasmine or Basmati Rice, there’s a variety everyone in your family will love. Try your own twist on one of your favorite recipes by swapping an aromatic variety into some of your go-to rice dishes. To accommodate various households, Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice comes in two different sizes – 14 oz. or 32 oz.
So what are you waiting for? Use this coupon for $.50 off your next box so you can add this staple to your kitchen pantry: http://bit.ly/YwIYtq
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 10.75 ounce can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 14.5 ounce can whole peeled tomatoes (drained and cut up)
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans
- 1 pouch of Success white rice (or 2 pouches if you’re extra hungry!)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Brown beef in a medium to large skillet.
- Drain any fat and add chili powder.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes and beans and simmer.
- While mixture is simmering, cook rice.
- When rice is cooked, add to beef mixture and stir to combine ingredients.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips on the side for dipping or crush up tortilla chips and sprinkle on top.