I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #LaundrySimplified
Of all our household chores, laundry is the one my husband and I hate the most. My hubby hates it so much, that he doesn’t even bother sorting laundry, and I hate it when he does that because it causes color bleeding accidents. Basically what I’m saying is, there’s a lot of hate when it comes to laundry in our house.
I’ve recently discovered something at Walmart that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE and eliminate a lot of that laundry hate. It’s called Purex® No Sort™ for Colors laundry detergent. And just like the name implies, it means you never have to sort your laundry EVER AGAIN. Whites stay white, colors stay colorful, and you can be as lazy about laundry as your husband always was.
Like the folks at Purex say, “The Rules Have Changed.” And they’ve changed big time. Seriously, no more sorting laundry. Take a moment to let that sink in.
The geniuses at Purex made that breakthrough possible by creating “Anti-Color-Transfer Technology” which traps loose dyes in the wash and does not let them settle onto other fabrics. As a result they are able to reinvent your laundry routine – #LaundrySimplified – which means less sorting, fewer bleeding stains and fewer loads (and fewer loads means more time and money saved!).
The back label reads “Purex No Sort detergent is packed with innovation, but it can’t perform miracles, so please follow these words of advice: wash strongly colored fabrics or new pieces of clothing, especially jeans, separately at least 5 times before doing a mixed color load with Purex No Sort detergent.”
So what can you do with the extra 10 minutes you’ll save now that you’re not digging through dirty clothes to separate whites and colors? Well, for starters, you can fold that first load of laundry, but that’s no fun. Here are 10 more ideas:
1. You can take a REAL shower. (Remember those? I don’t.)
2. You can finally clean that layer of crud from the inside of the microwave.
3. You can drink a glass of wine – or two, if you’re really “thirsty.”
4. You can read five pages of your favorite book. (Or one-and-a-half sentences if you’re reading with a three-year-old in the room.)
5. You can fantasize about lying on a beach in Hawaii … with Matthew McConaughey.
6. You can fantasize about being able to afford a nanny … named Matthew McConaughey.
7. You can write a grocery/wine shopping list.
8. You can listen to “Let It Go” from the Frozen soundtrack three times, which is three fewer times you’ll have to listen to it later on.
9. You can watch “Charlie Bit My Finger” 10 times. (It never gets old!)
10. You can eat a candy bar while locked in the bathroom, because you have a three-year-old and you really don’t feel like sharing.
What would you do with 10 extra minutes? Let me know with a comment. And after you do, go out and get yourself some Purex® No Sort™ for Colors laundry detergent to make that fantasy finally come true! You can find it at Walmart in the laundry aisle.