I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Brother P-touch. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
When it comes to being organized, I’ve been known to go a little overboard. My spice cabinet is organized alphabetically. Our family photos are sorted on our computer in folders by year and in sub-folders by month or major holiday or major milestone. I make lists for just about everything. I’ve even been known to make lists of my lists (no kidding!).
That obsession for organization is what makes me very happy to announce that I’ve been chosen as a Brother P-Touch Ambassador and have been asked to test and review the Brother P-Touch PT-H100 label maker. I currently don’t own a label maker (my last one died about four years ago), so the opportunity is perfect for me.
The timing is also good. With the holidays approaching, I tend to get a little overwhelmed by the holiday clutter. I plan to put the P-Touch label maker to good use to get a handle on the holiday craziness (more on that in a future blog entry). For now, I got to work by testing out my favorite new tool and labeling things around the house.
I have to admit, out of all the label makers I’ve owned in my life – going way back to the old school ones that pressed white letters into the colored plastic labels (remember those?!) – the Brother P-Touch has the coolest features. And even with all those neat features, it’s also super simple to use!
Here are just few of the awesome features of the PT-H100 label maker, which costs only about $35:
- One-touch keys (Quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns!)
- Portable, handheld design (Just grab it and go to town.)
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables (No more craziness behind the TV!)
- Uses laminated tapes up to 12mm wide (Great for indoor or outdoor use.)
- Easy-access memory (You can store up to 9 “Favorite” labels.)
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats (Lots of fun frames and symbols!)
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs (Label faster? Don’t mind if I do!)
To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Brother P-touch will be having special promotions and deals at select retail locations. You can find 25th anniversary deals at Office Max, Staples, and Office Depot.
Like I mentioned earlier, I’ll give you an update next month about how I’m using the label maker to take some of the craziness out of Christmas. For now, I’m using the label maker to help teach our daughter (and my husband) Spanish by labeling objects around the house. So far, it’s “perfecto”!