This is one of our go-to weekday meals. It’s super quick and incredibly healthy, yet delicious. You can add more vegetables if you like, just be sure to double the seasonings if you double the veggies. We eat it just like this, but you can serve it over rice too.
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets (or a bag of mixed stir fry vegetables)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Thaw broccoli in the microwave with a little bit of water. Drain.
Heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion and chickens until no longer pink in the middle.
Add broccoli and hoison sauce through garlic powder.
Heat over medium low heat until warmed through.
That’s it! Easy peasy!
Adapted from allrecipes.com.